Q. How do I renew a library item?
Most items borrowed from the library can be renewed for additional time.
To renew items:
- Click on the link "My Accounts" in the top-right corner of the library homepage
- Select "Renew Library Items"
- Sign in with your Skidmore Credentials
- Check off the items that you'd like to renew
- Click the link "Request Renewal"
If your items can be renewed, you'll see their due date extended. It will be noted if an item cannot be renewed.
The library text and chat services will be available during the following Eastern/Standard times:
Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm & 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm & 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm & 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
You can also email your subject librarians or submit a question below.