Q. What is a Hoge Building request?


When you are searching the library catalog and want to access books, microfilm, microfiche, or journals marked with the location "Hoge", the Library's on-campus storage facility, you can request the item by clicking on the "Hoge Building Requests" link located to the right in the item's record.



  • Last Updated Jun 07, 2018
  • Views 21
  • Answered By Jiebei Luo

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0