Q. How do I put an item on reserve for my course?
If you are faculty and would like to have items placed on reserve for one or more of your courses, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Course Reserves using your user name and password. You will see a list of courses under Import Courses.
- Click on Add Course for each course for which you wish to request reserve items. The course will appear above, in the table "Current Courses."
See below for instructions on how to reserve items.
- Log in to Course Reserves using your user name and password.
- Click on the course for which you wish to reserve an item. The course will open up, and you will see all the items currently on reserve or requested.
- On the left sidebar, click the type of item you want (book, book chapter, etc.) A form will open up.
- Fill in the required fields, and add any other data you think are necessary.
- Click Submit Item. Your request will appear in the list of reserves for that course, with a status of Awaiting Reserves Processing.
June Research Help
If you need help with your research, please submit your question or contact a subject librarian.
For immediate help, you can contact the Circulation desk at 518-580-5502.
July 6 - August 6 Research Help (2nd Summer Session)
Chat Reference will be available
Mondays: 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm
Tuesdays: 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm
You can also submit your question or contact a subject librarian. For immediate help, you can contact the Circulation desk at 518-580-5502.
Zoom with a Librarian
Contact your subject librarian to schedule a zoom.