Q. How do I put an item on reserve for my course?
If you are faculty and would like to have items placed on reserve for one or more of your courses, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Course Reserves using your user name and password. You will see a list of courses under Import Courses.
- Click on Add Course for each course for which you wish to request reserve items. The course will appear above, in the table "Current Courses."
See below for instructions on how to reserve items.
- Log in to Course Reserves using your user name and password.
- Click on the course for which you wish to reserve an item. The course will open up, and you will see all the items currently on reserve or requested.
- On the left sidebar, click the type of item you want (book, book chapter, etc.) A form will open up.
- Fill in the required fields, and add any other data you think are necessary.
- Click Submit Item. Your request will appear in the list of reserves for that course, with a status of Awaiting Reserves Processing.
Was this helpful? 0 0