How do I access National Geographic?
The library provides several points of access for issues and articles from National Geographic.
- Print copies for the last several months are available in the Periodicals section on the first floor of the library. Older print copies are held in storage and can be requested.
- The National Geographic Magazine Archive provides full access to all issues of the magazine. This includes all of the images, advertisements, and stories.
Research Help - Summer 2022
May 13th - July 1st
There will be limited research help during the summer.
- For immediate assistance or to receive in-person help from a librarian, visit or contact the Circulation Desk (518) 580-5502.
- You can submit a question on this FAQ page.
- For a one-on-one appointment (in-person or Zoom) with a specific librarian, please email your subject librarian.
July 5th - August 5th
In-person help will be available at the Research Help Desk (1st floor library) and via Library Chat.
The exact schedule is TBD.