What is DAP (Direct Access Program)?
Scribner Library is a member of the Capital District Library Council Direct Access Program (DAP), a borrowing program among libraries in the Capital region.
Current Skidmore students, staff, and faculty may request a DAP card at the Circulation Desk in order to borrow materials at participating libraries. For more details and a directory of members, visit the program page.
Borrowers from outside institutions must have a valid DAP card issued by their home library and must be:
- faculty, staff, or student in an academic library;
- high school student enrolled in AP courses; or
- library worker from DAP participating library.
Questions? Contact the Circulation Department.
Research Help - Summer 2022
May 13th - July 1st
There will be limited research help during the summer.
- For immediate assistance or to receive in-person help from a librarian, visit or contact the Circulation Desk (518) 580-5502.
- You can submit a question on this FAQ page.
- For a one-on-one appointment (in-person or Zoom) with a specific librarian, please email your subject librarian.
July 5th - August 5th
In-person help will be available at the Research Help Desk (1st floor library) and via Library Chat.
The exact schedule is TBD.