Does the library loan media players like record, CD, and DVD players as well as external hard drives?
Yes! You can now borrow certain media items from the library. Pick these up at the Circulation Desk.
- 4 players available for 5 day loans
- 2 boom boxes available for 5 day loans
External Hard Drive / Portable USB Disc Drive (The drive plugs into your computer allowing you to play CDs and DVDs)
- 4 drives available for 5 day loans
Portable DVD Player (with screen)
- 1 player available for a 5 day loan
Portable Blu-Ray Player (with screen)
- 1 player for in-library use only for a 3 hour loan
Power Charger (Use this as an electrical outlet in an area of the library that does not have one nearby)
- In-library use only for a 3 hour loan
The library does not loan video and recording equipment. However, that equipment is available for borrowing from Media Services (Library basement - Media Production Lab), which loans items like digital and video cameras. Visit their web pages for more information including a list of equipment.
Research Help - Spring 2023
Librarians are be available for in-person help at the Research Help Desk and via chat Monday - Thursday from 10:00am-6:00pm and are on call Fridays.
- Contact your subject librarian by email with your question or to set up a one-on-one session.
- Stop by or call the Circulation Desk (518-580-5502) to be connected with a librarian.
- Submit a question on this FAQ.