Q. Where are the microform?


Microform are stored in the Hoge building and need to be requested.  If you need to use microform for a class, it may already be available at the Circulation desk (check your course reserves or ask at the desk).  

For items in Hoge, you can either request a specific article to be sent to you electronically within 48 hours or request the entire film/fiche that will be available to you within 24 hours at the Circulation desk.

To request microfilm or fiche:

  • Find the record for the publication in the library catalog.
  • Click on the "Hoge Building Requests" link on the right-hand side of the record.
  • Choose either the link to request a single article or the entire reel.
  • You will then sign in with your Skidmore credentials and follow the prompts to submit your request.

Contact the Interlibrary loan department if you have a question.

  • Last Updated Aug 14, 2017
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Johanna MacKay

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0